It's confirmed that the
lights on the front lawn will
NOT be working by Saturday 23rd
Feb for our twilight trial so K9 Committee have decided rather
than cancel we will go ahead with the trial and changed a few
things from the schedule so everyone please read carefully:
Start @ 3pm
we are not going to be using the front lawn and have
moved out to Exhibition area 6 (behind the Western Port Rooms)
where there is more room. This ground has had extensive work on
it and is now in great condition. We are also using the Western
Port & GS rooms so we are now closer to them.
SET UP TIME:
2pm so if anyone wants to help please do so
Anyone who decides this time change means they scratch or miss
will get a refund for all entries, or just early ones if they
choose to run after 5:30pm only, BUT Greg wants an email
prior to the trial starting to know this is their intention.
Due to the massive numbers of entries for Masters Jumping (82)
we are asking if you are DQ'ed if you could please leave
the ring so the next dog can run. We are only asking this of the
dogs that DQ not (NQ) so we can finish before dark.
There will be paddle pools
and buckets of water for the dogs.
Apologies for the late notice
and the change but like we have said, back in Oct. we were
promised time and time again we would without a doubt have
lights so we are doing the best we can given the restrictions.
We hope to be finished and
packing up by 8pm. So if everyone can jump in and help pack up
before it gets dark that would be really appreciated.
THANKS & GOOD LUCK to
Katie for K9 Agility Club